"Freshmen want to play.
Sophomores want to start.
Juniors want to score.
Seniors want to win." - John Beilein, University of Michigan
Red Devils Rising!
Meaning we as a team and staff are always looking for improvement in everything we do.
Ironwood Varsity Basketball Team Handbook.pdf
Bullfight Critics row on row
Crowd the enormous plazas full
But there is only one man there who knows
And he is the one who fights the bull.
2 Rules for Practice
When you are practicing practice like:
1) You are trying to make the team everyday
2) You don't want to let your teammates down
4 Crucial Parts to Defense
1. Ball Pressure - no free looks
2. Rotation - stop the ball
3. Protect - no easy baskets
4. Rebound - completes the defense
Off Season Workouts
Off season workouts are not mandatory,
but neither is your playing time.